Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Muffin Breakfast Sandwich

Last night, I couldn't fall asleep and it was too late to eat out of boredom but too early to wake up and make breakfast so I just laid there thinking about how Leonardo DiCaprio and I are meant to be together which led me to planning our first date. We're going to brunch, because bacon, mimosas, and Leo basically equate to heaven. I have issues, I know. Anyways, those issues managed to manifest this morning as this perfect combo of sweet and salty:


To make it more manageable, I discarded half of the muffin stump, leaving the bottom half and the muffin top (ha!) for the sandwich. I toasted both so the cheddar cheese would melt on the bottom half. What else you see is sausage and scrambled eggs. The McGriddle has nothing on this baby, to the point I'm genuinely surprised Dunkin' Donuts or someone else hasn't gotten on this yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment