Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tower of Love

I’ve always wanted to make the grilled cheese sandwich burger before and that’s pretty heavy, so I figured that was the perfect place to start. Bacon just feels natural to me, so of course that was going to be worked in. And more cheese, I love cheese. Normally I wouldn’t advocate the use of the plastic cheese, but it flows with the overall scheme. Still, something was missing. Then I remembered when I made the sausage stuffed french toast and someone suggested sausage gravy, I had never made sausage gravy before so I thought it’d be fun to give it a try. Super easy! Concerns me actually, if I can whip up sausage gravy in a few minutes now, what’s going to stop me from putting on everything. I digress. I’ll let the pictures do the talking from here…
Planning.

7 slices of bacon

First time making sausage gravy, so much easier than I thought! Just cook the sausage, place on a plate, heat milk and a little flour, season with salt and pepper, add sausage and cook until thick.

Frying the grilled cheese and burgers in bacon fat.

And so it begins.

Lay it on thick.
Hm. Pork.
Hm. Beef.
Calcium.

More hmmm.

Loving it.

Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment