Sunday, August 30, 2009

Valomilk

The past week, most of my cooking was recreating things I've made in the past for my cousins who were visiting. I promise, this week I'll return back to my crazy bacon and sausage obsession. I don't plan on reviewing foods too much here but I picked up a bunch of random candies in South Carolina that I can't get at home Virginia. A couple of years ago I read Candy Freak by Steve Almond. If you haven't read it, you should, it's awesome, the ultimate read for sugar junkies. A few things he mentioned in there have actually required some effort to find, so when I stumbled upon Valomilk at It's Sugar on Boardwalk at the Beach in South Carolina, I had to have it. 

After scarfing down two ooey gooey cups of happiness and joy covered in love, I'm praying and hoping some candy store in my area sees this and starts selling them here!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those things are delicious. I haven't one in so long. Ahhhhh

    ReplyDelete